Dutch designer Iris van Herpen showed another haunting and innovative couture collection in Paris Monday amidst rumors that she may have the honor of designing Katniss Everdeen’s wedding dress for this fall’s Catching Fire, the second Hunger Games installment.
Herpen would be absolutely perfect for the job–her structural, futuristic aesthetic is very Capitol-esque. Only she’s not doing it.
1. Why has Anthony Ryan hidden this glorious string headband from us until the (actual) last episode?
2. Hold up–why did Joshua come back if he was unwilling to help Anthony Ryan? Is that even allowed?
3. So, does Casanova regularly take vacations from sex, too?
4. “Miss Joanna”? Is Joanna Coles secretly Anthony Ryan’s tap/jazz teacher?
It appears that Jimmy Fallon loves Grace Coddington as much as we do.
Warning: Many spoilers ahead!
Last week we watched the marathon two hour premiere of Downton Abbey‘s third season, which included Lady Mary’s wedding and the impending financial ruin of the family. We didn’t think it could get more exciting, but episode two doesn’t disappoint either–especially in the fashion department.
From yet another wedding to a pregnancy, check out how the Downton cast dressed for the drama.
OMG! Destiny’s Child is reconvening to perform at the Super Bowl! Let’s lovingly poke fun at their craziest group outfits over the years.
Destiny’s Child, help me out…
1. Wait, so… is this the finale? Or…
2. Why does Project Runway always make the designers repeat exactly what we just heard too? Like, yes, Emilio, we know you’re being sent to Paris to learn couture techniques and get a tour of Valentino. Ugh.
3. Did Joanna Coles actually take a separate flight to Paris?
4. Don’t you get the sneaking suspicion that none of the designers even remember what the prizes are that they’re competing for?
Quvenzhané Wallis, the totally adorable star of Beasts of the Southern Wild, just became the youngest woman (girl?) to be nominated for the Best Actress Oscar at nine years old–pretty impressive when you consider the film was her first-ever acting job. So what will she wear for her big night?
Find out who got a nod for Best Costumes at the Oscars.