“Did you leave in a rush?”
“Did you leave in a rush?”
1. What if Justin actually IS Beyonce? That would explain so much, actually.
2. Would anyone be thrilled if Alexandria won… including Alexandria?
3. Also, can someone please remind me again why Kate‘s not in this finale?
4. OMG can everyone PLEASE just stop crying? Group hug?! Are you kidding me Tim Gunn???
1. Ok prediction time: How many times will Helen cry before this episode is over?
2. Is the fact that there are five finalists really a testament to the designers’ talent, or to the judges’ inability to make decisions?
3. Whoa why is Alexandria crying before Helen has had a chance to? That’s not ok!
4. Tim’s response to Bradon’s description of crocuses: “I know exactly… what that is.” Do ya, Tim Gunn? Do ya now?
1. Ok first off, is Ken really gone or was last week’s episode just a
nightmare pleasant dream? Ok thank god.
2. Has anyone ever been more excited than Dom was during the HP challenge announcement?
3. How exactly were these innovators selected and why wasn’t I asked to participate? #offended #snubbed #nodisrespecttobenaffleck #alldisrespecttojimmykimmel
1. Do these women even get to keep the clothes? I.e. are their chosen dress occasions even relevant?
2. What does that say about the state of the fashion industry when Bradon refers to this as the “real person challenge?” (Rhetorical!)
3. Is Alexander surprised that Ken is acting like a “total dick” at the apartments??
4. How is Megan the Talent Coordinator not dying of laughter over Ken screaming in that face masque? Therein lies the real talent!
1. Alexandria isn’t used to designing for ‘vibrant’ women? Well there’s a shocker…
2. What help is Tim Gunn as a mentor if he claims he hasn’t got a clue what the judges are going to think about the designs?
3. Let me get this straight… being a Southern woman and a bohemian is mutually exclusive?
4. Did Ken just insult Harriet Tubman’s sense of style? I do believe he did.
1. How much extra are they paying Tim Gunn this season to dress up in all these ridiculous getups? I feel weird when he’s not in a suit…
2. Is anyone surprised that Ken a) is displeased with his partner and b) considers tights to be sportswear?
3. Wait so is Ken nice now? That was all it took?
4. If Heidi’s opinion in this challenge is so important, shouldn’t she have come into the workroom to give her critiques earlier?
1. Oh come on, did the designers honestly think Tim Gunn would use his Tim Gunn rescue on anyone other than the Peoples’ Prince Justin?
2. Don’t you kind of wish every challenge kicked off with a fashion history quiz? This is funnn.
3. When are the designers going to start running out of money for fabric? That’ll be a hoot indeed.
4. A Battle of the Tartans… is that like a gayer, fashion-y version of Braveheart?
1. Ken was really pissed off by something another designer said? STOP THE PRESSES.
2. Is it wrong that I’m oddly attracted to Tim Gunn’s camo suit? Sorry I’m not sorry.
3. Is anyone surprised that none of the other designers rigged Ken’s zipline (successfully, anyway)?
4. Was Justin asking the others what their favorite sounds were the sweetest moment in Project Runway history? #preciousmoments
1. Why are Bradon and Alexander pretending like Sandro was anything other than the most terrible person ever?
2. Why are these challenges so effing complex? Is it so hard to pick one theme?
3. C’mon, The Great Gatsby as an inspiration? What is this, Spring 2012?
4. No way, Bradon, the vintage wallpaper store is selling vintage-looking stuff?