Rachel Zoe’s reality TV days are officially over. Let’s reminisce over the past five tumultuous years.
Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Since when is Rachel so much more low-maintenance than Rodger? She’s really just going to “throw on a dress and a turban” after Rodger spent forever agonizing over his polo outfit?
2. Why is Nacho the Polo Player Skyler’s “uncle?”
3. Doesn’t it seem like Rachel would have worn something more similar as Rodger and Sky Sky? Everyone at that polo match is wearing pastels and khakis. She looks like the wicked witch of the Berman family.
Rachel Zoe is “zoe” not impressed with Page Six.
The Clothes: Maybe Charlotte Ronson was really excited about the Summer Olympics, because her collection for this spring was very Sporty Spice-y. On the runway: ladylike silhouettes made interesting with mesh panels; silky printed athletic shorts; peplum-ed floral applique dresses accented with edgy leather track pants-like striping; leather bralettes (sports bras!); racer back details; and Read more →
Much credit is due to those hard working editors, models, and designers in the industry who juggle motherhood along with their demanding fashion careers. But what about the dads? They may be a slightly rarer occurrence in the industry but we’d like to recognize those hard working (not to mention) hot dads dominating the fashion Read more →
The UK isn’t the only country that had a fancy event featuring lots of hats this weekend. New Jersey hosted the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Liberty Park, and the celebs and pretty people came out in full force. We spotted Rachel Zoe and family (with father and son adorably matching hats), Olivia Palermo, Zoe Read more →
Before noon on Tuesday, a queue of well-dressed and platform heeled women was quickly growing outside a chic Nolita storefront. No, it wasn’t for an an end-of-year sample sale–it was to meet stylist/fashion designer/reality star/editor and all around fashion obsession Rachel Zoe.
The always-glam Piperlime guest editor (love the side part, by the way) was on hand to show off her top holiday picks from the online retailer and take photos with the first 10 fans in line. Loyal viewers of the Rachel Zoe Project also got an extra treat since Zoe brought along her entire entourage including her husband and business partner Rodger Berman, Rachel Zoe Inc. VP Mandana Dayani and styling assistant/bestie Joey Malouf. (And no Jeremiah Brent…hmm…)
We’ll admit it. We kind of have a huge crush on Rachel Zoe’s newest employee and breakout star of her reality show, Jeremiah Brent. In the beginning, Jeremiah, or ‘Miah, garnered obvious comparisons to Rachel Zoe’s former employee Brad Goreski, who he was technically replacing. We even wondered if Rachel only hired him because he was super hot and made for good television and when he got fired, many criticized Rachel and Rodger for using him to get their house decorated on the cheap.
But as season four went on, ‘Miah held his own by (literally) proving himself over and over again as one of Rachel’s most dedicated and hard-working employees ever, even after he was fired. He also happens to straddle that line between hot and adorable so perfectly that it sometimes distracted us from everything else going on in the show.
1. How does Joey know how to do a perfect stripper split?
2. Do you think Rachel is team Edward or team Jacob?
3. Which is a less appropriate place to bring a baby: a fashion show or Vegas?
4. Does Rodger talk to Joey more than he talks to Rachel?
5. Does Rachel know that Liza Minelli is still alive (meaning she couldn’t have been her in a past life)?
Plus two Louis Vuitton duffles. Rodger does not look pleased. Hopefully at least two of them are for baby Skyler.