After the livestream of Prada men's collection yesterday, we expected to find nothing more than a short archival video of the show on the brand's e-commerce site. Instead, Prada has gifted us with more online exclusives:
- Higher-res video of the show at http://prada.com.
- Premiere of Yang Fudong's short film for Prada,
- An ad campaign takeover promoting the film on the New York Times homepage.
- An official Prada YouTube channel (termed "A Future Archive").
- The full series of spring/summer 2010 women's and men's campaign photos, by Steven Meisel and from the short film, respectively.
Want a glimpse? We've got the First Spring video and campaign photos after the jump.