1. Matthew Barney, the American artist also known as Bjork's husband, is working on POP's next cover.
2. Karlie Kloss' agent in St. Louis, also discovered Ashton Kutcher and Katie Fogarty.
3. Yesterday, Proenza's models had to enter Milk Studios via a totally unmarked door, without a sign in sight, so that nobody could crash if they weren't given explicit directions beforehand.
4. Jeremy Scott invited Kelly Osbourne to his show via Twitter, thereby cementing this Fashion Week's social media theme.
5. This morning, one particularly deranged model threw her cell phone across the room after Isaac Mizrahi asked her, politely, to turn the ringer off. What, we wonder, is in the models' water this week?