Five Things We Loved About Timo's AW10 Presentation:
1. The clothes. Impeccable construction and beautiful design—especially those teardrop coats and cardigans. The boys have come a long way from bow ties.
2. The colors. The shading from reds to blues to greens was like looking through a kaleidoscope; It was so pretty.
3. The space. The Chelsea gallery was large enough to hold all of the guests—twofold! We love not being cramped.
4. The ribbon. Julia Frakes tweeted: "Just left Timo & Alan's presentation-although I'd seen it come together at @parlorshowroom, the be'ribboned show took it to another level." We completely agree. The show was simple, yet elegantly dynamic.
5. The humor. Timo's Hitchcock-esque, silent short—Pageantry and Ceremonial Splendour—rolled in the background throughout the presentation. In case you didn't have time to stand and watch, you can view it above. It's funny.
Don't forget to click through to see the pictures!