Last week, Britt
4. Derek Lam booties. They’re chunky, a bit rugged, and I have a feeling that I would wear them with everything!
5. Thakoon hoods. Nicole Phelps called them “disembodied hoods” and I think they’re an ideal alternative to winter hats.
6. Reed Krakoff cardigan. I love that I can wear a jacket over this cardigan. A problem with fur is its bulk; you can never layer over it. But the great thing about fur solely on the torso is that there is room (in the arms) to do just that. Plus, you still get that desired luxe effect from the fur in the front.
7. Reed Krakoff sweater. I think the sleeves on this sweater are so cool.
8. Rachel Antonoff two-toned oxfords. I still don’t own oxfords, but this black and white pair would look lovely in my closet and on my feet.
9. Reed Krakoff boots. I love everything about these boots, from the color to the laces.
10. Marc Jacobs sheer dress. It’s beautiful, romantic and transitional—and just think of the movement!