1. Sienna and Savannah Miller threw their London Fashion Week presentation at a fancy mansion on the Thames.
2. Portraits of the line, and a film, played downstairs. Upstairs, models sprawled on couches and carpets.
3. Matthew Williamson walked up the stairs in crystal studded motorcycle boots, with Trish Goff on his arm.
4. Velvet aside, the clothes were cute, funky, and slouchy. We'd wear all of it.
5. Katie Grand wore Topshop—specifically the patched Unique jeans from SS10 and the shearling clogs from Saturday's runway, while LOVE's editor at large (and Twenty8Twelve stylist) Francesca Burns wore orange Prada lace.