1. Where's Lady Gaga when you need her?
2. This is the challenge to be avant-garde, so why are so many designers afraid to be?
3. We're impressed that Jay made "leather" out of trash bags, but why was the top so hideous?
4. Isn't it funny how Jesse started out by calling his skirt an "Elizabethan mini" a la Dame Viv, but instead it became the tragic cousin of the mini-crini? Poor Jesse. See you on the reunion show!
5. Could someone at White House | Black Market please give Mila a job so she'd never have to work with color again? Thanks.
6. Emilio's was going wrong since he called it "intergalactic macrame flapper." Why didn't he get eliminated?
7. Ben is my favorite (because he's the most talented). Why can't the judges appreciate him and let him win now?
8. Seth Aaron's was also awesome and he wasn't in the top three either. What's wrong with the judges?
9. While Mila's outfit was gross, her cuff was very Maison Martin Margiela, no?
10. Can Michael Kors have his own spin-off show? His critiques are always the best (calling Emilio's a "cheesefest"), and he's become the most enjoyable person on the show