1. When I tweeted that Jean Charles de Castelbajac's theme was Bambi, I should've mentioned castles and cartoons and armor and the future, too.
2. This show opened with a horn, like the horns used to signal the arrival of royalty in old movies (and in real life circa the Middle Ages, right)?
3. Dita Von Teese is one of the few celebrities who looks better in person and she's sitting front row with Castelbajac's son, her boyfriend of a couple of years. (Julianne Moore's the only other one who comes to mind actually.)
4. It may be a little early to immortalize Beth Ditto as a saint on a stained glass dress, but the crowd loves it. Almost as much as they love the giant wolf dog leading a skinny male model and threatening the photographers' pit.
5. Antlers are going to be, like, so hot for fall.