We're sure the looks will be revealed on Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood either this evening or the next, but we decided to make predictions on who Allen Schwartz--the unofficial king of Adventures in Copyright--will make undeserved bank on this Oscars season.
1. Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab Cut a foot off of the bottom of this gown and this turns into the ultimate ugly prom dress, bridesmaid dress or Easter dress. What can we say: It's versatile.
2. Sandra Bullock in Marchesa The Best Actress winner's dress always gets copied. This one is going to look really, really cheap with crappy sequins and low-quality fabric.
3. Vera Farmiga in Marchesa Poor Marchesa--their frilly frocks are just so easy for Schwartz to rip. This '80s-in-a-bad way number will certainly pop up in Lord & Taylor sooner than later.
4. Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta This dress was safe with simple lines. It'll be simple to steal the look.
5. Gabourey Sidibe in Marchesa Sidibe looked fantastic in her Marchesa, and, as we mentioned previously, Georgina and Keren are easily mimicked.