In a perfect world I'd just wrap up all of Paris, stick it in my suitcase, and bring it back to New York--the collections, Laduree, the cheese, the sunshine--but instead I've narrowed it down to ten things I can't live without. (We're operating in dream world, obviously.)
1. Lace tops & bell bottoms from Rochas. The hair, too.
2. Lara's corseted sun dress from
5. Dries van Noten's rough-hemmed, sleeveless wool trench. I'll take the slouchy navy trousers, too.
6. Vanessa Bruno's silk dresses & cashmere wraps.
7. Giles' gremlin bag.
8. The updated speedy from Louis Vuitton. Black may be more practical, but this is dream world.
9. Anouck's whole look at Céline, from the black leather top to the navy skirt and the orange envelope clutch.
10. Hannah MacGibbon's wide-leg camel trousers for Chloé. I could never ever wear these in real life, but I love them.