1. When are Maya and Mila going to become blood sisters and make friendship bracelets?
2. Was Lifetime trying to turn us on or gross us out with the KY commercial and multiple breast references? (My favorite, courtesy of Jay: “We are like a Victoria’s Secret Wonder Bra. We lift each other.”)
3. Does Project Runway not realize that embedded shameless plugging actually has the opposite effect? I’m never going to use a Garnier hair product. EVER.
4. All of the judges slammed Maya because her ruffled grey mini dress too closely referenced Nina Ricci, and yet she was still in the top three?
5. Is deciding to put a pile of nasty hair extensions into the bodice of an outfit ever a good idea, Amy? Is there anyone, save perhaps Viktor&Rolf, who could pull this feat off?
6. How many times did Roland Mouret say “catwalk” during the judging? However many it was, it wasn’t enough.
7. Why, Ben, why the jock strap pants? And fake shark teeth? And crappy tailoring? You had such potential.
8. Despite his disgusting chipped black nail polish, does Seth Aaron not sort of rock your world with his sharp Balenciaga Jr. jackets?
9. Did Jonathan read a secret memo that states that if you want to win a Project Runway challenge, you should make a very airy dress and add a vertical flounce on one shoulder? It seems like the judges love anything with an asymmetric pouf.
10. Good God, HOW many weeks are left until the finale?