1. Was anyone else outraged that Michael Kors wasn’t judging? Did he somehow know he would be getting the CFDA’s Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award and preemptively distance himself from the train wreck that Project Runway has become?
2. Who rocked color better this week: Seth Aaron wearing fuchsia pants or Anthony wearing an aqua cardigan w/ladylike brooch?
3. When Jonathan and Amy talked about the Upper East Side of NYC being very static and without movement, did you think of a bunch of Botox jokes and snicker like I did?
4. While technically not a question for Project Runway and clearly showing this writer’s bias: when is Jennifer Aniston going to stop making movies and just do yoga full-time?
5. Why was Mila’s model doing the death-metal hands down the runway and since when is a track jacket an evening look?
6. Did Emilio and Seth Aaron’s looks scream “Kardashians by bebe” to you? (Pretty sure Francisco Costa agreed with me; he didn’t seem to love Emilio’s gold-zippered black gown)
7. Doesn’t Amy know that peach looks awful on everyone? Let’s hope she learned a lesson.
8. Molly Sims???
9. Jay’s pants weren’t THAT bad were they (in an Alexander Wang rip-off sort of way)?
10. Was this episode just really, really boring?