Make your way to the Chelsea Flea Market on Saturday---25th Street between 6th & 7th---and see if you can find the following:
1. A rack full of vintage Thierry Mugler, mostly suits.
2. A basket full of lace tap pants. At last month's eBay dinner, Annabel Tollman said they're the one thing she can't find on eBay since it looks like everyone's bought them up.
3. A Fendi logo clutch probably last seen tucked under Carrie Bradshaw's arm circa 1999.
4. A pink and purple tweed jacket (looks like J.Crew) hanging on a black velvet Chanel hanger.
5. The prairie-like lace dress starring in our May mood board.