The Fall 2010 campaigns are in and they don't disappoint. So we ranked five standouts: Louis Vuitton, Prada, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, and Valentino.
Here they are in descending order. Click through and weigh in. Which campaign is your fave?
1. Louis Vuitton Photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by Karl Templer, Louis Vuitton's 50's-inspired fall ad campaign is our absolute fave. Supermodels Christy Turlington, Karen Elson, and Natalia Vodianova look stunning while primping in their dressing room vanities. We're especially jealous of their flawless Barbie-esque ponytails.
2. Prada Steven Meisel also shot Miuccia Prada's lusty fall campaign. Her girls (Angela Lindvall, Valerija Kelava, Daria Strokous and Sigrid Agren) give off a '50s vibe too--from the A-line silhouettes of the dresses, to the exaggerated bouffant updos. (Profile shots make these models look a little Coneheady-y though.)
3. Burberry We're digging the vibrant background colors and head-on intensity in Burberry's fall campaign, shot by Mario Testino. The campaign stars a mix of models (including Victoria's Secret stunner Rosie Huntington Whiteley), actors and musicians. "I want anyone who sees the campaign not just to see images, but to feel a part of what we have created; connecting people through technology, music, the collections, the attitude, and the emotion captured," Burberry Chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey said in a release.
4. Dolce & Gabbana Steven Klein photographed Dolce & Gabanna's fall men's campaign. Next time I go to the tailor, this is what I'd like to see.
5. Valentino Model-to-watch Tati Cotliar stars in Valentino's fall 2010 campaign shot by David Sims. Of all the campaigns, this one seems the most lackluster. Why so sad Tati?