1) Did Tim’s voice get deeper? And does he seem bored? And are these things possibly related?
2) Who wore bangs better, Selma Blair or Heidi?
3) Is it ironic that the judges have bitched so much in the past about contestants who too literally copy famous designers, and then the show allowed that fugly Valentino Petale rip-off bag to be used?
4) I have so many questions about Casanova, I don’t know where to begin. To summarize: Is he a joke or really on the show?
5) Who wants to adopt Peach as their mom, despite her taste in pants?
6) Does Jennifer Aniston time all her movie releases with new Project Runway seasons?
7) Who else can’t wait to say the phrase, “That is an unfortunate pant,” a la Selma Blair? Look out, NY fashion week designers. We are watching your pants.
8) Does Project Runway have someone on the staff who can legally prescribe poor nervous Nicholas some Xanax?
9) On a scale of “she’s fine“ to “I want to slap her,” how annoying is Ivy?
10) Who stayed up late and secretly watched On the Road With Austin and Santino and would never admit it in a million years? Just asking. I didn't. Nope.