1. Are the white robes and white orchids meant to help Rachel relax? I don't think it's working.
2. Why does Brad need to look more rugged and hetero because he is now Rachel's style director? And since when does an artfully draped scarf = more hetero? That airy delicate striped scarf Rodger wears throughout this episode does not so much scream hetero to me. But Rachel might be on to something with her "nothing sexier than a gay man that looks straight" theory.
3. Do you like Brad's sportier look? I am not digging that track suit zip-up black and white jacket thing. I like the bow ties!
4. Are the contrived bing commercials starring Rachel and Rodge super annoying to everyone else, too? 5. So I guess Starworks PR is going to be a part of this season? Why?
6. Did anyone else feel bad for Lucio after hauling that Versace dress from Pierce Brosnan's Malibu home to Rachel's office only to have it rejected as a possibility for the Globes?
7. Wasn't that a lot of exposed Brad thigh during pilates? Bravo seems to be embracing Brad's man candy appeal this season. As well they should. Brad, your legs are definitely ready for short shorts season.
8. Is Rachel really taking the "high road" when it comes to the Taylor firing? Talking shit about her, even in a roundabout way (i.e. letting the rest of her team dump on her), on national TV, doesn't seem like the high road. And did Rodger just compare dealing with Taylor to negotiating with terrorists?
9. How much do you love Brad's cuffed-pants-Golden Globes-dance?
10. Umbrellas on the red carpet? Not such a horrible thing. Those red carpet photos were whimsical and adorable. Also, thoughts on new girl Ashley? I like her and her side braid.