1. So Rachel think of herself as a Barbie? As she's packing for fashion month she outfits "Rocker Rachel" and "Edgier Rachel" but not "Boho Rachel" because it's too cold for "Boho Rachel." Sad for Boho Rachel.
2. Were Brad's hot pink panties a random Donna Karan placement? Or just some hot pink panties that Brad looks hot in?
3. When Rachel said "Let's see if I can do it all," after noting that Gwen Stefani can "do it all," does that mean she's going to have babies?
4. How many glasses frames do you think Brad has (sunglasses count too)?
5. Do you think Rachel's theory about supermodels--that they coined the term "supermodel" because through rain sleet or snow they show up for work--is a bit off? I still remember when Linda Evangelista said supermodels "don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day."
6. Did your heart break a little when Rodger said he feels like he's the only person his wife says "no" to?
7. Does anyone else think Jordan is girl crush worthy? We agree with Ashley on this one. She's adorable. Also I would like her to reveal her hair secrets to me.
8. When Brad meets Naomi Campbell he says that "every single muscle in my body is convulsing with excitement and intense fear." Wouldn't you be terrified to meet Naomi too? At least Brad didn't hold his hands over his head for protection against flying phones.
9. Brad, you can take number nine: "Is fashion week going to make me fat? Like fat-shion week?" Yes, yes it is. Or am I the only one who lives on McDonald's and Thai or Chinese take out during fashion week? (I am not.)
10. How did Rachel and her team pull it off? We have to commend Rachel for this one (and Naomi). I was at the show and never would have guessed that the show was pulled together in just three days. Also I remember it was weird how Chris Brown walked in the show and no one knew how to react. And the McQueen tribute at the end was truly moving.