1) Oh, another challenge where the winner’s design gets to appear in a *yawn* Marie Claire ad?
2) What is with the new trend of the designers blaming their models when things are not going well? We’re talking to you Creepy Jason “She is NOT a runway model” and Peach “There’s nothing there.”
3) Doesn’t Tim have the best vocabulary? Your assignment is to use the word “discordant” at least once today.
4) Which contestant quote was better: “She looks like she’s covered with Barbie’s sofa” or “That skirt is so short it should be in a rap video”? 5) If you are from Chicago and no longer living there, isn’t Peach’s accent a little slice of home?
6) How many more little sharp cap sleeves are we going to see this season?
7) Is anyone else having trouble keeping everyone straight? Are there like six Michaels on the show? (BTW, the Michael who looks like he should be behind a pizza counter has a delicious sense of snark. His depiction of Creepy Jason killing people with scissors slayed me.)
8) Do we see early potential for poor friendless Mondo? I want to hug him and his freak flag.
9) Was that photo shoot just the most embarrassing thing to watch? Where is Tyra when you need her?
10) Is Gretchen going to be the obvious winner or is she peaking too early? And how cute was that jumpsuit? And how gorgeous was Coco Rocha in it? And how pissed was Gretchen’s Project Runway model that she didn’t get to be on a Times Square billboard?