1) How fantastically snarky is the editing this season? The St. Gretchen montage at the beginning of the show was classic.
2) Should we continue the Tim Gunn word-of-the-week? This week you must use “Schiaparelli-like” in a sentence. Alternatively, I’ll accept “woolly animal balls.”
3) Why didn’t Betsey Johnson do any cartwheels?
4) ”Mustache or no mustache?”--Mondo (This is a question I ask myself everyday.)
5) Was Michael’s comment: “Everyone knows you love a hot glue gun” to AJ a euphemism or not?
6) Was Tim drunk this week? True, I was watching an old TV, but his face was a bit too matchy-matchy with his pink shirt. And telling Peach she had coal up her butt?
7) Which one of Heidi’s outfits was worse, the mauve and periwinkle camouflage sweater or the white dental hygienist jacket with diaper dhoti pants?
8) Is calling something too beautiful supposed to be a criticism, Betsey? Andy’s dress was hot.
9) So based on his comments to AJ, I guess this means we won’t be seeing much crotch fringe on Michael Kors’ runway? (Note to AJ: if someone tells you your dress is a hot mess, you shouldn’t say thank you.)
10) Ooh, Philip Treacy next week?? I hope Ivy is released from the hospital by then.