LONDON--You know that a show's good when you begin trying to work out in your mind how you're going to fit at least one piece, if not two, into your budget next year. That's how I felt when I was watching
1. Black dress with sheer t-shirt. I love the juxtaposition of the sheer tee underneath the Amish-y dress.
2.Sheer pin dot button down shirt over a black and white accordion pleated skirt. I'm loving the accordion pleat trend, and this is a a great interpretation of it.
3. White dress, sheer black tee, slight peplum waist. I mean, it's perfect? Also,
4.Asymmetrical dress with sheer skirt and leather bodice. So yeah. I'd wear leather in the heat of summer if it was in the form of this dress.
5.Sheer pin dot blouse and black leather pants. I'm definitely wearing my leather leggings tomorrow. Also, I love pin dot.
6.Sparkly cardigan. This cardi sparkled in a way that Natalie Portman's cardigan sparkled on Charlie Rose about ten years ago. I remember this cardigan so clearly because it made me even more jealous of Natalie, who at the time was the most perfect girl in the world.
7. Black deep v dress. I'd wear this with Church's brogues. I love dressing like a nun. Seriously.
8. Leather mermaid skirt. The hem on this skirt is just incredible.
9. Sheer pin dot cardigan. White wide leg pants. That cardigan may be the must-have.
10. Pale pink baseball jacket piped in dusty rose. I used to have a baseball jacket from the Gap. This made me wish I still did.