1) Is it true what Gretchen said to her mom? Is life really more than just fashion?
2) Is anyone at all shocked that the thin girls got chosen first?
3) Did Michael D. call his model “volumptuous” (yes, with an M)? I did several rewinds. He did.
4) Why was it OK that Ivy trash-talked Michael C. for the entire first part of the show, but it was not OK when he allegedly did the same to her? 5) Can we agree that there were too many “boobage” and Jersey references this episode?
6) Didn’t Gretchen use those same fugly knee high suede boots on an earlier episode?
7) How freaking funny is Michael Kors? Peplum dinner napkin. From bridesmaid to bat mitzvah. How do you learn to fire off such perfectly timed zingers?
8) Which was better: Mondo’s Elvis ducktail ‘do or Peach’s purse-lipstick-sunglasses sweater?
9) Why didn’t the judges choose Mondo’s cute pink and black dress? Is it because they knew that Michael C. winning would incite the other designers’ outrage and thus make for better TV?
10) Hasn’t Cynthia Rowley been a judge before? And is there any category she HASN’T designed yet?