1) Is Heidi’s accent getting more pronounced? Maybe she’s spent a lot of time overseas recently.
2) Are you allowed to say camel toe on TV?
3) Can we add the word “hyperbole” to Ivy’s statement that her look was "stupendous," "original," and "expensive"?
4) Isn’t the new Tim Gunn dictionary feature helpful? Now we all know what “Waterloo” means. Thanks, producers. 5) Should I not be saying sarcastic things about Tim Gunn? The way he’s been trash-talking everyone lately, there’s no telling what he may dig up about me for his next book.
6) Why did the judges keep using the descriptor “mall” as if it was a bad thing? Annie’s Pretzels are in malls. And they are delicious.
7) Was anyone else rooting for Andy to make the draped cargo pants succeed? Sigh. It would have been like Jackie O. in Alexander Wang.
8) Who else is getting really bored with Gretchen, both her designs and her pure snobbery?
9) Doesn’t January Jones have the best hair? Her makeup was spectacular and stupendous and amazing, too.
10) How proud are we of Mondo? Purple houndstooth and Jackie O. Love.