1) The Mood dog’s name is Swatch? How come I didn’t know this earlier?
2) How on earth does Mondo afford all those wacky accessories and superhero boots on $12,000 per year? He must be an amazing thrifter.
3) Speaking of money, wasn’t it quite poignant listening to the designers describe their financial struggles? A shout-out to the CFDA and other organizations for lending a hand to struggling designers trying to live the dream.
4) Are there any professions other than modeling where you can legitimately ask, “Do you want me to take my bra off?”
5) Can you think of anyone who does a mean girl voice better than Gretchen? I really can’t. Does she REALLY think Michael copied her color?
6) How sassy is Collier Strong and his team of tattooed make-up men? I think he was flirting with Mondo.
7) Judges, when are you going to recognize Christopher’s sublime work? Why do you keep ignoring him?
8) Did anyone else think Mondo was nuts every time he started babbling about the fabrics talking to him? Well, an apology is in order. Naeem Khan said it really happens.
9) Does Nina Garcia win the award for best insult and worst recovery? Nina: “That dress looks like Miss Guatemala.” Valerie: “Oh, that’s where I’m from.” Nina: “Oh, no offense.”
10) When Michael said, “It looks like a Kentucky Derby ribbon exploded all over the back of the dress,” did you expect that to be a compliment? Well done two weeks in a row, Mondo. (Though the 80s color riot is getting a little bit old for me.)