1) Is this possibly the most emotional show that Lifetime has ever broadcast? And that’s saying a lot. Everyone cried. Tim. All the contestants. Michael Kors almost did. Oh, but not Nina. (Shocker.)
2) How hot is April’s mom?
3) Who else absolutely, positively knew what a foulard is? I certainly did. It didn’t take me five attempts to spell it either.
4) Can we all agree that make-up that makes you look like a streetwalker or a figure-skater is never a good thing? Thank goodness the L’Oreal Paris make-up room is around to remind us.
5) What kind of crazy ass fights do you suppose take place at Michael C’s house during family parties?
6) Who suspected that Rachel Roy had such an edge to her? I love it when Project Runway has actual designers rather than “stylish” celebrities judging.
7) Do I owe a mea culpa to everyone? OK, OK Christopher’s design was really boring today. Not a little bit boring. A lot.
8) Are Michael Kors’ jabs getting more meta? “That is funny. Like a joke.” The man is a genius.
9) What happened to them all this week? Everyone fell apart and forgot how to make fashion.
10) How fantastically brave and inspiring is Mondo? And three wins in a row, too. I adore this man so much.