1) After last week’s emotional roller coaster, who else needed a Xanax to prep for this episode? Model switch! Cheating scandal! Old designers return!
2) Where did Gretchen get the “Hater” tag she was wearing? The producers should make her wear it for every episode.
3) Really, Project Runway? A challenge to help promote Heidi’s line of baggy sweatshirts? Shame on you.
4) Snippy much, Mondo? And Gretchen? And Ivy? Everyone took their bitchy pills last night. 5) Do you need double-sided tape to make chicken cutlets stick? I thought they just mold on with your body heat or something. As for the cheating scandal--much like OJ--I’m pretty sure Michael C. did it. With complete malfeasance. Allegedly.
6) Are Michael C. and I the only ones who laughed when that needle flew into Ivy’s eye?
7) How great was it to have Casanova back? “That should be worn by a mom with money and five children. Who still wants to have sex.”
8) How bloody would a girl fight between Heidi and Gretchen be? I would pay $10 to see that on pay-per-view.
9) Who else thinks Heidi could be our next potential “Adventures in Copyright”? Andy’s collection was cute, but did any of you yogis out there think, “Holy crap that looks JUST like Lululemon’s logo!” when you saw the jacket?
10) OK, so who’s in the top three? Gretchen, Mondo, and Andy?