1) How adorable did Tim look wearing those wellies on Andy’s farm? And the catfish reaction? “I’ve never seen a Chinese man look that unattractive.” The famous Tim poise disappeared for a fleeting moment.
2) How can I live in a place where you just hack the top off a coconut when you need a drink and an adorable Laotian woman makes you a delicious dinner?
3) What do we think of Michael C’s whole “I’m gay and have a partner who outed me” scenario? Discuss.
4) Does Mondo really have a hot pink living room? I. Want. It.
5) Is “jejune” Tim’s best vocabulary word of the season? It just might be. Although “design diarrhea”--as directed at Michael C--comes close.
6) Did I almost feel sorry for Gretchen tonight? Yes. Did that bastard steal all her money?
7) Did Tim’s exhortation to Michael C about not choking totally backfire?
8) Were three of the four designers’ colors really ugly? Sage, slate, and coppery mauve? Yuck.
9) How funny was Gretchen’s critique? “That handbag is making the model look more REAL. This is the runway. You don’t want reality.”
10) Was I watching Lifetime or Telemundo? Yes, Michael, it sucks, but pull it together.