Exposure is an integrated communications agency looking for hardworking, enthusiastic interns that are eager to learn the inner workings of PR across the fashion and lifestyle industries.
Candidates must have great interpersonal and phone skills, be able to adapt to a fast paced working environment, be outgoing and enthusiastic, have a basic understanding of communications and the desire to learn more about the industry. Knowledge of Word, Excel and Photoshop are required. Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to: - Administration duties (updating database, contacts lists, upcoming press lists, showroom appointment list, monthly reports, etc.)
- Organizing and maintaining showroom and product closets
- Sample trafficking – use Fashion GPS to log all products, apparel, accessories, footwear in and out to media
- Fulfilling press requests, pitching products and ideas to media
- Attending and supporting all agency events as directed
- Work with account teams for all product and sample mailings
Candidates must be able to work 3-4 days per week for immediate start - will offer college credit For further information on exposure, please feel free to visit our website at www.exposure.net - or - email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org