*Update: Position has been filled*
Title: Digital Media Manager Position Reports To: President Basic Function: Utilize social media platforms to promote Krupp Group and KG clients, work with PR Account Manager(s), Director(s), VP and President with executing and facilitating online feature requests, overarching branding and publicity opportunities, direct client communication and daily pitching for accessories, fashion, jewelry clients and lifestyle accounts. Essential duties:
· Create and aggregate content for Krupp Group’s Facebook/Twitter presence
· Develop and implement innovative digital press strategies for our clients
· Create customized event proposals for clients that effectively outreach priority blogs and Twitter handles.
· Create online strategies to support client’s campaigns and initiatives in the digital media sphere.
· Oversee and execute all special projects pertaining to the online space.
· Initiate proactive ‘bigger picture’/project-based/branding campaigns
· Proactively pitch story ideas & secure brand coverage (online)
· Maintain Krupp Group’s Facebook /Twitter presence
· Coordinate material necessary for all stories (online)
· Create and distribute email blasts to promote new products, special events, etc.
· Copy writing
· Contribute all pro-active measures to client monthly reports
· Compile and maintain online target media lists
· Work with Account Manager(s), Director(s) and VP in fashion client events pertaining to the online media world.
Please send resume and cover letter to tkoberstein [at] kruppgroup.com. No phone calls please.