1. Seriously, why were there so many effing rompers on those contestants’ racks? Furthermore, why would someone waste their energy to design a romper that doesn’t look like a romper just because “rompers are happening”? (We’re looking at you Amanda Perna.)
2. Why did Rafael think he and Nina had a sex eyes moment? I’m pretty sure she’s taken, and I’m also pretty sure that she knows you like men.
3. Why does Kimberly work out in a sequin tank top? That sounds really uncomfortable.
4. Did Nina really need to question the contestants’ taste levels? Isn’t that a reoccurring issue every season?
5. Why did Kimberly refer to semen as ‘nut juice’? That’s just gross.
6. Who is this ‘Glamor Girl’ and why did someone decide to fuel her quest for fame by casting her on this show?
7. Why did the contestants giddily freak out when entering the Parsons workroom? That cinderblock dungeon should’ve triggered a serious case of PTSD from the group’s fashion school graduates. (This one goes out to my FIT peeps!)
8. Speaking of industrial machines, how did Anya keep her cool after only four months of sewing experience on a home system? FYI for you home users: Industrials are terrifying.
9. How did a Mormon design such short-shorts? Actually that was kind of impressive, given the circumstance.
10. How does Michael Kors get away with referencing masturbation on LIFETIME of all places?
Thoughts? Reactions? Get the convo started in the comments!