Who What Wear is currently seeking interns for F/W 11 and beyond. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of social networking platforms, online stores, and celebrities and taste-makers. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats, and put in long hours in this amazing hands-on environment. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of this online fashion magazine and media company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Daily viral marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and posting to various blog sites)
• Assisting the editorial team in sleuthing out alternative, shopable product for stories as well as general research
• Maintaining the organization of the Market Room and assisting the fashion department with the trafficking of clothing samples
• Participating in group pitch sessions to help shape WWW’s content
• Visiting showrooms and PR firms to pick up and return samples
• Helping with day-to-day Who What Wear operations including administrative duties and errands
School credit is offered, but not required. Candidates should able to commit to 2-3 full days a week. Who What Wear is located in Los Angeles and candidates must currently be in school and have a car.
Interested parties must submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Editorial Internship.