Want to learn more about the beauty industry? Here's the perfect opportunity with an internship at Birchbox! This is a chance for you to do meaningful work and actually make an impact to the bottom line of a growing startup. If you are self-motivated, want to work in a fun, fast paced environment, want to get exposure to some of the best brands in the beauty industry and want to produce REAL results in your internship….read on!
Birchbox, launched in Fall of 2010, is a disruptive eCommerce business on a mission to change the way consumable lifestyle products are purchased online. We combine a subscription service that delivers high-end samples directly to members, with an online shop and original editorial content. Our platform revolutionizes the way consumers discover products and delivers our brand partners a better way to access customers. To read more on Birchbox, please click here.
The Position: Interns will support the Beauty Partnerships Merchandising and Marketing team and be exposed to many areas of the business including, but not limited to:
- New and current brand research
- Work directly with sales team in any and all support functions
- Manage full size product inventory
- Put together packages for brands, events, etc
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative customer data
- Manage product calendar
- Assist in video shoots with content team
- Analysis of performance of different categories
- Product testing
- You can dive into our crazy supply of beauty products – test them sometimes before they even hit the shelves (there’s plenty for men too!)
- Good snacks.
- We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot.
- It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do and we're doubling every three months, simply from organic growth. We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too.
- You’ll work in an environment of complete transparency and get exposure to senior management. Our founders don’t have big fancy corner offices – they sit right next to our employees and everyone knows where the company is headed.
- You’ll find an agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done.
If you're interested, submit your resume and write us a cover letter explaining what you are interested in working on and why you want to work for Birchbox! To apply, please click here.