Bluefly.com, a leading online merchant offering top designer and name brand apparel and accessories at a value, is seeking a Styling Intern to partner with their Fashion Stylist. This is an internship opportunity and can be used for school credit. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant environment that fuses the dynamic worlds of technology, fashion, and the Internet.
- Work closely with our Fashion Stylist to prepare and execute on-figure photo shoots. This may include visiting Vintage and Prop houses as well as sourcing inspiration images.
- Organizing product in studio and preparing featured pieces for shooting (i.e. steaming, taping of shoes, etc.).
- Checking samples in and out from our warehouse before and after shooting.
- Communicate regularly with our Merchandising Team regarding the procurement and return of vendor samples.
- Assist Stylist on set; both in-studio and on location.
- Update Image Catalog of featured styles.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Visual Merchandising or Styling
- Interest in fashion is a must
- Exceptional computer technical skills
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, detail oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced growing environment
Bluefly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
You may apply via our facebook page by following this link. Please "like us" then apply to the specified job: http://www.facebook.com/Bluefly?v=app_62371051216
You may also apply directly on our website: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oePxVfwf&s=fashionista