Sorry for the delay here...we got a little bogged down with NYFW. But better late than never, right?
1. Does Oliver know his derogatory remarks about fat people are being aired on national tv? Not fashion television—NATIONAL TELEVISION?!
2. Boyfriend who lost his girlfriend’s favorite dress in an airport—why would you even take the responsibility of looking after it? That was your initial mistake.
3. Why is Oliver consulting Tim on what DD breasts look like? US Weekly would provide better guidance.
4. Don’t all of these couples kind of make you sick?
5. Laura why are you chastising Bert for ripping off Dior when you just blatantly ripped off Pamela Roland and like 10 other designers who also make what you just created?
6. Who else found Tim Gunn’s breast density judgment absolutely hilarious? And of all things you had to call them ‘firm’? Just go all out while you’re at it.
7. Did Oliver just deem all models ‘non-speaking people’??? I mean yes, that’s the general consensus, but they are still real people who can HEAR you!
8. Wouldn’t you love to overhear what the men were thinking of Heidi in that hot little leather miniskirt? If their breast commentary was any indication, it’s sure to be vulgar.
9. Joshua, don’t you know we can all see your nipples in that shirt? And do you know it’s unpleasant?
10. Why are the women modeling in slow motion?