1. Does anyone else think it’s funny that the band’s one-note hairstyle kind of resembles a sheep dog? Perhaps it’s why they named themselves that?
2. Do the show’s producers realize that designing menswear requires an entirely different degree and that they’re setting everyone up for failure?
3. Hey guys, haven’t we gotten a little too PG by calling the drug rug a caftan? Really?
4. Why isn’t Bert using gloves to dye his fabric? And how are his hands perfectly clean two hours later?
5. Who else noticed sriracha sauce in the designers’ break room? At least one of them has good taste.
6. Weren’t the judges’ references extra special this week? Vikings, Sweeney Todd, reggae Jesus, the Brady Bunch--quite the diverse spread.
7. Heidi, who convinced you to wear those giant butterfly earrings? Has someone been playing Mariah Carey on repeat in their dressing room?
8. Joshua, can you please stop giving Adam Lambert those sex eyes? It’s making us uncomfortable.
9. Isn’t it kind of funny that Anya’s awful pants split on the runway?
10. Who else thought this entire episode was a commercial for Garnier? At least Olivier’s extended plus-size commentary provided a foil to all the pomade infomercials going on.