1. Do these designers know the difference between the 70's and 80's? Pretty sure fuchsia and neon florals weren't a part of the hippie repertoire.
2. Why is there a rainbow of heeled clogs scattered around the workroom? It's like a bad acid trip filled with hideous footwear.
3. Anya, if you don't have pockets why didn't you just go for it and stuff the cash into your bra? We're all girls here, and we've all done it.
4. Speaking of Anya, how much eye-makeup do you have to wear to cry that shade of black? Maybe she's part squid or something.
5. Anthony Ryan, do you realize that when you said, "From Woodstock to the Hippie movement," that the two are essentially the same thing? You can't have one without the other, and they don't explain the diversity of 70's fashion. Next time, try throwing in a Farrah Fawcett reference.
6. Don't you love it when the designers give a cold shoulder to their flashy HP sponsorship and sketch on paper instead? Pure deviance.
7. Oh, what's up, Olivia Palermo?
8. Did anyone else catch Nina's face when people started to talk about "weed-smoking"? Was she allergic to the political correctness of that statement, or just the conversation as a whole?
9. Laura, how on earth did you create a "prison-stripe halter top,"? Before this episode I would've thought that was impossible.
10. Wasn't it entertaining when a fight about fashion history broke out? I need to find people who are willing to debate such topics.