1 per diem, a New York based rustic-luxe inspired accessory line is looking for a freelance sales representative who is self-motivated, hard-working, results-driven individual with a solid experience of the high-fashion market and have strong, established buyer contacts both domestic and international.
As the sales representative, you will work closely with the designer of the brand and pitch to major U.S. select department, specialty stores, and boutiques.
- At least 1 – 2 years of sales experience within the high fashion market with established buyer contacts
- Candidates must be willing to work as a team and independently
- Be a self-starter
Rachel Antonoff, a New York based women's RTW line, is looking for an experienced freelance sales representative who is a highly motivated, creative, hard-working individual with strong, established buyer contacts both domestic and international.
The line has been featured in such publications as Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle, Lucky In Style, Nylon, Fashionista and Paper amongst others.
- At least 2 years of sales experience within the high fashion market with established buyer contacts
Meghan Folsom, a fashion and media relations consultant, is hiring a Sales Representative for the designers that she represents.
This is the ideal position for a self-motivated, hard-working individual with established buyer contacts and a familiarity of the high fashion market. As the sales representative, you will work closely with Meghan and the designers to place them in boutiques and online venues worldwide. This job is great for someone who is passionate about cultivating emerging designers and wants to work in a flexible and creative environment.
- Have at least 1 – 2 years of sales experience within the high fashion market
- Have existing relationships with buyers throughout the U.S, Europe, and Asia.
Evie and Victor, a women's contemporary line that is launching this September, is hiring a P/T Sales Representative for their Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
This is the ideal position for a hard-working, results-driven individual with a familiarity of current trends, and pre-existing relationships with contemporary buyers. As the sales representative, you will work closely with the designer and the PR Coordinator to the brand in major U.S. department, specialty stores, and boutiques.
- Have at least 1 - 2 years of sales experience within the women’s contemporary market
- Have existing relationships with major contemporary buyers throughout the U.S. (international buyers are a plus!)
- Have the ability to acquire new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Be able to multi-task and time manage
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
BeSleek.com is a website that allows you to find expert fashion advice with the help of professional stylists. The agency is designed to help women develop their personal style while staying aware of trends and their body type. beSleek also created a shopping iPhone app that lists the best boutiques in major cities across North America. There’s a selection of fashionable boutiques (places, restaurants) and shopping itineraries made for helping tourists on their shopping trips.
As a young company we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Representative, who is excited about growing with our company and being instrumental in achieving that growth. The chosen candidate will be in charge of developing the New York City area. He or she will recruit new stores to add to the app as well as build (research, write) the shopping itineraries according to different themes.