1. Was Joey hired as a stylist? Can someone just clarify?
2. Is Jeremiah just wearing a safety pinned robe? Is this supposed to be homeless chic?
3. Who's surprised that Rodger and Joey are libras? Not me.
4. Why is Rachel styling a shoot nine months pregnant? Does she really need the money?
5. Is "preganancy brain" what inspired Rachel to wear that mesh visor?
6. How would Joey ever know "what needs to be done" when he actually doesn't do anything?
7. Is Rachel styling her birth?
8. Why did they hire Jeramiah in the first place, knowing he was an interior designer and not a stylist, if they've come to the conclusion that they have no place for him? Kind of infuriating!
9. Did Rachel really not have to wear any maternity clothes during her pregnancy? Then again, we can't really imagine her shopping at A Pea in the Pod, am I right?
10. When does Jeremiah come back? He was totally with the Zoe crew at fashion week! Also, this show may not be watchable without him.
Also, this isn't a question but we totally called the idea of Rachel launching a home line and Jeremiah fronting it!