1. How good is Joey's poker face when he learns Jeremiah had been let go?
2. Where did "Kendall" come from? She's pretty!
3. Is Joey more on his game with Jeremiah gone? These are some good one-liners about Rachel's birth styling session.
4. Isn't Starworks the only place they ever pull from?
5. Why is Neil Lane, like, a mobster from Brooklyn? But with a Kabbalah bracelet?
6. How amazing are Joey and his brother?
7. Even if the end result worked, shouldn't Joey at least get a few points taken off for even bringing that navy leather "Jetsons" dress? Molly Sims wears the same sparkly shift dress every time they style her.
8. Can Jeremiah stop talking about proving himself? We get it. Also, he was already fired...Okay, he made up for it by saying, "This kid has better clothes than I do and he's not even out of the vagina yet."
9. Did Joey miss the birth because of Molly Sims?? Meanwhile, Jeremiah is there building Rachel a kick-ass nursery... Uh-oh.
10. Do you think Rachel still cared about how many Chanel jackets she packed once her little bundle of joy arrived?