1. How did Kimberly come up with the idea for "cantaloupe-colored wool," and does she know that it doesn’t exist for a reason?
2. Joshua, why does showing a range mean that, “everyone should be designing a jacket”? It definitely just meant that the judges didn’t want to see a pile of ball gowns beefed up by yards of nylon tulle.
3. Apparently Kimberly wasn’t interning at a magazine last fall when J.C. Penney gifted every editor her jacket in a more appealing olive green?
4. If Rick Owens designed a collection for H&M wouldn’t he come up with something that looks exactly like Victor’s leather jacket?
5. Will Joshua always be known for his undying love of lurex (and those perfectly groomed brows)?
6. Why is everyone getting so defensive on the runway?
7. Wasn’t it surprising when Heidi pulled out a Michael Kors-worthy critical anecdote? “She looks like an exchange student from Holland,” was the episode’s most brilliant quip.
8. Unless we’re talking about Gareth Pugh, have you ever heard someone compare a gown to a condom? Zoe Saldana’s mind is in the gutter!
9. Does Michael Kors really consider ‘commercial’ to be a dirty word in fashion?
10. Is Joshua so out of his mind that he thinks people will be researching him in the future as a part of fashion history?