1. Does Josh think that his book vest is going to help him learn literature by osmosis?
2. Tim, have you never lived in a walk-up? Welcome to the life of a twenty-something!
3. Isn’t it funny to watch Josh speak about his love for athletics while he’s wearing a rosette on his shoulder?
4. Could they have picked an odder penthouse for the finalists to stay? Or perhaps it was the only one available during fashion week?
5. Can’t these designers get a window in their workrooms?
6. Is Viktor friends with Prabal Gurung? The print on those pants was strangely reminiscent of that violet print from spring 2012.
7. When Tim tells you that a fabric is the "homeliest" he's ever seen and it makes him "want to weep," would you even consider still using it?
8. Did you catch the steamer product placement? Pretty sure this is the only show where that would make sense.
9. Heidi, what are you doing in those leather bell-bottoms?
10. Can we all just learn from this week’s hilarious footwear critiques? Bad newscaster and clubfoot shoes should never hit a runway again.