1. Do all of Brad's confessional interview things have to end in a quippy one-liner?
2. Since Rachel always has to have an assistant with a big personality, does Brad have to have an assistant with a small personality?
3. Can Brad do lots of men's styling all season? I think handsome male models and editors are what is missing from all other fashion reality shows.
4. Did he just say he wants people stiffing around him?
5. And then disco titties? Rachel Zoe says that (and has them)! Maybe she got it from Brad?
6. Is Brad a more relatable television personality (than, say, Rachel) because he's young and starting out and has dinners with friends where they talk about how annoying work is?
7. Why was Brad's pitch meeting to Details so nerve-wracking and terrifying?
8. Can "P.O.C." (Pop of Color) become a thing?
9. Are Brad's generalizations about Canadians accurate? There are so many, apparently.
10. When Gary said, "That's from Oprah, I think," after consoling a sobbing Brad, was it insensitive or hilarious?