1. Why did Brad hire an assistant with no apparent styling experience or abilities?
2. Does Brad seem more mature and professional in this episode than any episode all season? Growth!
3. Is the surprise that it's a wedding? Can you have a surprise wedding?
4. I love Megan Mullaly, but is she really a big enough celebrity to entice people to stick around after the commercial? Of course, had they used Ron Swanson, it would have ruined the amazing surprise element.
5. Do you get the feeling Gary says way more funny things but Bravo cuts them out because they're too weird?
6. Can Gary teach me lessons on how to say the best jokes in every situation?
7. Was anyone else praying that Ron Swanson would chime in on this incredible Les Mis flash mob performance?
8. Could anyone other than a television writer create this ridiculous perfect moment?
9. Was this actually way better than a wedding?
10. How do Bravo reality shows about stylists always have such perfect character arcs?