Oyster magazine, a dynamic title - with integrity, street cred and high-end appeal, covers and uncovers some of the biggest names in fashion, film, art, music and street culture. Its unique voice and highly respected team of contributors make it one of the most talked about publications today.
Oyster is currently looking for an intern to support their Manhattan-based Beauty Director. This is an unpaid position, however for the successful applicant, real, hands-on experience in a fun, creative environment is guaranteed.
- Able to commit to up to three days per week, effective immediately.
- Knowledgeable and/or passionate about beauty, fashion, publishing and online media.
- Independent and self-motivated - must be able to work as part of a small team.
- Detail-oriented, diligent, and accountable.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills – must be able to adhere to deadlines.
- Own a laptop and have Internet access at home.
- Computer literate and web savvy. Excel, Photoshop and social media experience a plus.
- Enthusiastic and confident - a positive attitude is essential.
- Attend shoots and assist with their production.
- Research trends, products and information.
- Create mood boards for up-coming projects.
- Manage and update databases and systems.
- Assisting in everyday office duties.
Please send resumes and contact details via email to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.