Launched in 2008, Haute Hippie is a lifestyle brand and a line of clothing that is not only exquisite and sophisticated but also practical, versatile and instantly wearable. We have recently expanded to add another line, Haute Hoodie, that offers luxurious yet comfortable Sunday wear for men and women. Haute Hippie's hope is to open our world up to an ever greater number of RoBo women and global nomads and further develop our presence in New York City.
Haute Hippie is seeking creative men and women with strong abilities in sales and styling.
Sales Associates must:
- Have prior retail experience in a luxury environment
- Be proficient with a POS system such as Teamworks or Retail Pro
- Be able to meet assigned sales goals
- Be customer service oriented
- Have the ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Have the ability to follow directions and take initiative
- Be a teamplayer
- Present themselves in a manicured, professional manner
*Will train the right person
Assistant Managers must:
- Have prior retail management experience in a similar environment
- Be able to meet projected sales goals
- Be proficient with a POS system such as Retail Pro or Teamworks
- Be able to train and motivate staff
- Implement and maintain high retail standards
- Have the ability to merchandise store and manage inventory
- Have effective customer service skills
- Have decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Have excellent communication skills
We are hiring for our 9 Prince Street location in Nolita and our new 1070 Madison location at 81st Street in New York City.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a photo if possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!