1. Why is Heidi wearing the lining of a service elevator at the Ritz?
2. Is Lexus's involvement in this challenge the most random, misguided product placement ever? Would Pantone not have sufficed as a color palette?
3. Why have these random former designers even been invited to the Emmys? Valerie? Seriously?
4. Elena: "I don't like to work with anyone. Who does??" Um... team players? Dolce & Gabbana?
5. Kenley, what were those fancy hand gestures?
6. Can someone please make GIFs out of Christopher's many sarcastic faces?
7. Why on earth would Irina insult Gunnar and Kooan's sewing when they were in the top group?
8. Should Ven just be named the winner of season 10 right now to put the rest of the designers out of their inevitable misery?
9. What if one episode, Tim accidentally sends the eliminated designer somewhere other than the workroom to "clean up their space?" What if??
10. Andrea... WTF?!