1. Hm, sounds like Raul someone maybe has a little thing for Christopher?
2. Ven, group challenges make you want to kill yourself? Dramatic much?
3. Is there a little gnome somewhere with a stash of all the fabric that's ever disappeared from the workroom over the years?
4. Is this the second time already that Christopher has implied that Elena has escaped from a forest?
5. Is it even possible that Kooan might be going crazier without his hair comb than he already is?
6. Can someone please make a Tumblr of Dmitry quotes? (Gems from this ep: "Everybody hates Elena--Even if they say they like her, they hate her" and "Ven is a one-way monkey. Oops I mean one-trick pony.")
7. Does Elena have a single redeeming quality to her that the producers don't want us to know about?
8. Did this episode make anyone else wish Project Runway and America's Next Top Model would do some kind of cross-over challenge?
9. Was anyone else shocked and secretly thrilled (and subsequently let down) when Gunnar named himself as the weakest link?
10. If Raul is sooo psyched to go home (for the second time), why was he being so effing whiny to his team earlier on about not being eliminated?