1. Why couldn't any of these 'friends' have just taken their unfortunately dressed friends out shopping in the first place?
2. Does Ven plan to have a career designing clothes only for model folk?
3. Was Fabio's 'shades of grey' design inspired by a little summer reading? Hmmm?
4. How excited did the clients look to be getting their hair colored with--OMG no way!--drugstore L'Oreal box dyes?
5. Who knew Tim Gunn was so big into cleavage? (re. Fabio's girl: [shocked voice] "She doesn't like cleavage??!") 6. Could Ven be any more hypocritical about his client's larger-than-sample-size physique? Ugh.
7. Can Project Runway start using 'real people' as models more often? It's so much more dramatic and amazing...
8. What 'hood' does Heidi think Fabio's client is from? The Williamsburg ghetto?
9. Was anyone else not actually that impressed with any of the top looks this week?
10. Don't you love how the producers so obviously added that "one... or more of you could be going home" bit just to teach evil Ven a lesson??