This person would be a Fall intern…. tech-savvy individual with a strong passion for fashion who is advanced/proficient in Final Cut Pro and able to work part-time with a flexible schedule.
Looking for a Fall intern to join my team with the opportunity for hire on my thriving new business, LindsiInTheFastLane.com (part of Lindsi Michelle Lane LLC). This is a unique and interactive site where Lindsi becomes every visitors online stylist. For this position, you would need to be available at least 4 days a week (Mon.-Thurs.). Please note that this schedule is subject to change. If you are dedicated, hardworking, and enthusiastic, with a love of fashion digital media, I want you! A good sense of humor is always a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced (quick-changing) environment.
- Preferably 20-23 (recent college graduates).
- Efficient in sending/responding to professional emails.
- Good communications skills: phone calls, emails, face-to-face, written, etc.
- Based in the Tri-state area/able to travel easily into New York City.
- Willing to grow with my company over time.
Only serious candidates please apply. Include a current short cover letter describing why you are interested, and also attach your resume (please put cover letter in the body of your email and include a picture of yourself if you would like).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.